For more info visit www.therapy4life.net
2. Aga’s Deli – Spend £5 on cheese and get a small pot of olives for free
3. Teapot – Any panini from the fiverfest menu, any hot drink and a brownie for a fiver
5. Marie’s Boutique - Spend over £30 get £5 automatic discount
6. Bunka – The life style boutique where you’re sure to find something for everyone this Christmas. Bunka Forest Hill facebook and twitter. Open late every Thursday throughout December. Spend £20 on knitwear and receive five pounds off.
7. B Cards – Nominated for the best independent card retailer in 2012, there’s fantastic selection of cards, diaries, calendars and gifts not to be missed! B Cards facebook. Late opening every Thursday throughout December. Three Christmas cards for a fiver (up to the value of £3 per card).
8. For Your Eyes Only - Rent any 3 DVDs for a fiver
9. Laurels Florist - A faboulously Festive Christmas Table Flower Arrangement for a fiver
10. Sugar Mountain – Spend £5 or more and get a 100g bag of sweets free
11. The Fitting Studio – Five pounds on a selection of knickers
12. Dapper- £5 off when you spend £30 or over
13. Best of Both Boutique – Chic and Contemporary Women’s boutique, offering a beautiful, unique and affordable collection of occasional dresses and accessories’.Open late on Thursday evenings over the festive period. £5 off every £30 spent .
14. Express Dry Cleaners- 2 trousers, 1 jacket or 2 shirts dry cleaned for a fiver
15. Doopoo Doopoo- £5 off all purchases over £50 and £5 jewellery festival, plus Art Lottery and buy local artists work and get a 10% DD vouchers
16. Canvas and Cream - Warming Christmas Cocktail for a Fiver – The Russian Ice Queen- A cocktail of unique ingredients served hot to banish that blistering cold’.
(Cyrus – also please see the email Joanna sent me with the flyer of what they are doing for Christmas)
17. All Inn One - A Glass of Mulled Wine & Christmas Pastry for a fiver
18. Shannon’s Garden Centre - 5 x 2m Tinsel Garlands for £5 ( normally £1.25 each),
£5 off 160 LED Christmas Lights White, Blue and Multi Coloured ( normal Price £24.99 – with offer £19.99)
19. Stag and Bow - Spend over £20 on yarn and get a fiver off!
20.Finches – A beanie hat for a fiver. Open late every Thursday throughout December with retro ski/snowboard film nights, with drinks available & proceeds to ski related charities
21. Question Bar - Traditional afternoon Tea served with scones, clotted cream, beautiful cakes and freshly made sandwiches with a selection of great tea’s
23. The Dartmouth Arms – Bangers and Mash – two delicious Cumberland sausages, mash and onion gravy for a fiver (valid lunchtimes mon – fri)
24. Sylvan Post - A Delicious Dipped Beef Sandwich and a drink for a Fiver.
25. Campervantastic – Not just all things campervan, but also a diverse range of outdoor leisure products such as the leading range of Flexifoil Kites, kayaks, tents, as well as guide books for camping, swimming, festivals, walking/buggy walkers, cycling not to mention the award winning Cobb BBQ etc. A free Little Book of Campervan worth £5.95 with every in store purchase